Everything you need to know and more
Pronounced: "fen-ter-min"Generic Name: "Phentermine HCL"Brand Names: Varies by country, the most popular in the USA and Canada is "Adipex P"Delivery Methods: Oral only, by capsule or tablet with extended release.
- What is Phentermine?
- What are the pros and cons of taking Phentermine?
- What's the difference between generic and brand name?
- How to diet and exercise while on Phentermine?
- Do I need to see the doctor to get Phentermine?
- What to avoid while I am on Phentermine?
- What are the Phentermine side effects?
- What medical conditions does Phentermine treat?
- How can I get Phentermine online without prescription?
- What to do if I miss the dose?
- What to do if I overdose?
- If I stop Phentermine, will I have withdrawal?
- What are the Phentermine brands offered in each country?
- Where to store Phentermine?
- Has Phentermine ever been researched, are there any studies?
- Are there safe, non prescription Phentermine alternatives?
What is Phentermine?Phentermine Hydrochloride is the only ingredient for weight loss, approved by the FDA as an appetite suppressant. It is designed to force human body to break down fat cells by activating norepinephrine neurons which in result blocks hunger cravings. Available for sale at any drug store. Patient must receive a valid prescription from the doctor in order to purchase this medicine. In the United States, Phentermine is distributed under brand name drugs such as Adipex P by Teva Pharmaceuticals and Qsymia which offers combination with Topiramate. Normally prescribed in 37.5mg dosage, however there also 15mg and 30mg generics. Comes in the tablet or capsule forms. Capsule looks like see through, half blue and half grey. Inside there tiny white and blue balls. Tablet normally looks like white tablet with blue or green specks inside. Phentermine is a schedule IV controlled substance, meaning that it is illegal to have it with you unless doctor issued a prescription. Reason why it is on controlled substance list is because it is closely resembles chemical structure of amphetamines and may be abused. It is also addictive. Many people around the world used Phentermine and achieved great weight loss results, many failed due to lack of disciplinary and other factors related to metabolism.
|ADIPEX P with Phentermine >> Phentermine HCL >> Adipex Diet Pills Info >> Adipex FAQs >> Adipex with Phentermine Info >> Adipex Reviews >> Buy Adipex P Online >> How Adipex P works >> Buying Phentermine? >> Phentermine HCL >> Phentermine Tips >> Phentermine vs. PhenObestin >> Phentermine w/o Prescription >> What is Phentermine? >> Where to get Phentermine?|
What's the difference between generic and brand name?The difference between generic and brand name Phentermine HCL is the same as any other pharmaceutical product. According to the FDA policy on generic and brand name drugs, at first, pharmaceutical companies develop brand name drug, with Phentermine HCL in this case and when patent expires, other licensed organizations are allowed to use the formula to create exact same type of drug on their own. So for example, Adipex P is a brand name drug developed by Teva Pharmaceuticals with 37.5mg of active ingredient - Phentermine HCL. Any pharmacy store can offer generic form of Adipex P, simply by mixing 37.5mg of Phentermine in to capsule or by adding some precursors and offer generic Adipex P in the tablet form, whichever form sells better. top...
Do I need to see the doctor to get Phentermine?Doctor visit is required to get prescription to use Phentermine. If you feel urgency to lose weight, due to the medical conditions or potential health dangers, you may qualify for the Phentermine treatment. Do not think of this drug as some kind of shortcut to a "happy life". It is not as nice as it is advertised. Phentermine is addictive and dangerous side effects may occur. This medicine can only be used in the most extreme cases. Do not attempt to buy this drug or any other pharmaceutical products that require prescription online. It is illegal. So, in order to get on Phentermine - you must visit the doctor and obtain proper prescription. top...
What are the Phentermine side effects?There 3 categories of side effects that individuals may experience while using Phentermine HCL based products - Light, Mild and Severe.
Light Side Effects
- Feeling Jittery or nervous - very similar to when you have way too much coffee or low blood sugar (for non diabetes adults).
- Insomnia - usually associated with using Phentermine HCL late in the afternoon.
- Dry Mouth - almost every patient experiences this side effect, just drink plenty of water during the day and you will be OK.
- You no longer feeling appetite suppression or effectiveness of Phentermine - this is due to long use of this medicine. Your body get's used to Phentermine and no longer reacts when you are taking it. It is time to stop.
Mild Side Effects
- Hyperactivity or Feeling Restless - Some people experience sudden troubles concentrating or unable to relax, feeling anxious or edgy.
- Light Headache - this side effect must be confirmed that this is not due to something else, like Hypothermia - if this is the issue, must stop Phentermine immediately.
- Upset Stomach, following Diarrhea or Constipation - gives you feeling like you are about to vomit, nausea or in general feeling like you have stomach bug and transitions to either diarrhea or constipation. Probably good idea to stop Phentermine and let your doctor know ASAP
Severe Side Effects
- Hallucinations - When you start seeing things that do not exist in reality.
- Fainting - passing out in random places, when you normally not used to passing out. If this happen and you are in the emergency room, let them know about Phentermine use immediately.
- Chest Pain - when you feel like having pain in your lungs or back
- Irregular heartbeat - when you feel like you are having Arrhythmia, sudden changes in your heartbeat. Do not wait, pick up the phone as this side effect may transition into something even worth.
- Tingling or numbness - when you feel this tingling sensation and numbness in your feet, fingers, toes, legs.
- Swelling - when your feet or hands suddenly get swollen. This is very important to pay attention to this side effect and if you see even slight change, do not wait, call your doctor immediately.
- In men Erectile Dysfunction - when suddenly having issues with erection before or during sexual intercourse.
- Sudden decrease of sexual desire - when significantly decreasing interest in sexual activities in both men and women.
- Phentermine Addiction - when you suddenly stop using Phentermine HCL, you feel down, your bones feel pain, you are restless unless you have another Phentermine - this is addiction and you must check in to the rehab immediately!
If you are experiencing any of the above side effects, either call 911 or go to the emergency room if you can. These side effects may transition from light to severe in the instant. Do not wait until it is too late. Under any circumstances, if you feel like Phentermine is no longer "working" increase the dosage on your own. Always consult your primary care physician before making any decisions as far as dosage. Ignoring side effects may lead to a lot more problems in the long run. Phentermine is known to destroy hart valve and if you planning to buy Phentermine without prescription, you will not be controlled by the doctor and you can severely damage your health. Do not use Phentermine in the uncontrolled environment. It is not worth having problems. top...